Although my time was limited, I wanted to workout outside. (I was getting my kids off the bus in about 30 minutes). Strength training was on my agenda with an interval component.
I grabed a Kettlebell and my 4lb sledge hammers and went to workout in the snow. Our yard has many pine trees, a kid's swing set, plus a nice 20 yard hill for sprints.
Here was the circuit:
- 3 sets on all Hammer time: 20 reps each
- Kettlebell swings: 30 reps
- Kettlebell horn squats: 30 reps
- Alternating snatches: 30 reps
- Pull ups: 20 reps
- 20 yard sprints uphill: 3 sets
- Hammer matrix
- I concluded with 10 minutes of yoga