Thursday, March 25, 2010

Arrived in Alaska

Mr Barker of Valley Tang Soo Do Martial Arts School picked me up last night at the Anchorage Airport a little after midnight. First I have to say I am very impressed with Alaskan Airlines. The service was great and the experience awesome. Upon my arrival at the airport I found the airport to be one of the nicest I have been in. It is clean and has a variety of food shops and stores. 


Mr Barker drove me through a glacieral lake where I saw the mountains for the first time. It literally looks as if you could touch the stars on top of them. This morning as I look out the window of my hotel, the sun is just rising over the mountains. I find myself with little sleep, but very inspired. This truly is God's country and I can't wait to experience it. I'm off now to catch the sunrise and a hike.