Thursday, October 2, 2008

A Busy Month

Well September has offically come to a close. It has been a very fast paced schedule. I have been from one end of the country to another on seminars and helping fighters prepare for combat. Last week I worked with Patrick Cote over at Sityodtong for his upcoming 5 round championship fight with Anderson Silva. I also went down to NJ to work with Kurt Pellegrino on Burn with Kearns Phase 1 for his fight in January against Clay Guida.

As always I have time for my bro, Ken Flo for his fight on November 15th against Joe Stevenson. Kenny is getting ready to start phase 3 of his training -Gas in the Tank. This week starts off with a bang I will be training Marcus Davis, Patrick Cote, George Gourgel, Ken Flo, Daniel Gracie, and Nate Quarry, who comes in town this week as well. Wow! It 's going to get crazy! We are also working on a new product from Burn With Kearns. Until next time, cry in training laugh in battle!